Did you know that HYCU also has a purpose-built VMware backup and recovery solution?
HYCU for VMware provides a comprehensive solution for protecting all your VMware data, automatically discovering and protecting applications with HYCU patented Application Awareness™ technology, and facilitating physical-to-virtual (P2V), all without any agents!
Let’s take a look at some of the key features:
- Application Discovery: With HYCU Application Awareness™ technology, we can discover all your running applications automatically. MS SQL, Active Directory, Exchange, Oracle, and SAP HANA can all be automatically protected with the right level of application consistency and recovered.
- Virtual Machine (VM) Protection: We use native ESX snapshots to protect VMware with no agents. We provide change block tracking and compression to efficiently store your backups regardless of your retention requirements. We also automate the periodic full process so you never have to worry about recovery.
- Deployment: The HYCU virtual appliance is a pre-configured software solution that you can easily deploy to a vSphere environment to provide data protection. You can be up and running with HYCU for VMware in minutes.
- Physical Migration: HYCU can facilitate physical host migration (P2V) with no agent and no software to install on the physical hosts. This makes migrating your legacy infrastructure to VMware and protecting those VMs possible with a single vendor solution.
- Backup Targets: HYCU supports a wide array of targets for storing your data, whether you use, iSCSI, NFS, SMB, Object storage, or public cloud on AWS, Azure or GCP. We seamlessly integrate into your existing infrastructure.
This gives you just a sample of all the technology HYCU brings to the table for VMware protection. And with HYCU Protégé, we provide multi-cloud data protection, data migration and disaster recovery no matter what your deployment looks like.
You can read more on how we work with VMware here. If you would like to learn more about our VMware protection, you can schedule a demo, or send us an email to email@example.com. We would love to hear from you.