We are in a unique position. We built an award-winning platform with a deep understanding of what the market requires and customers need. This platform is changing the face of data protection and continues to drive innovation that our customers need to be successful. HYCU is now ready to take the next step in its journey and hyper-accelerate growth.
As the saying goes “The best things come to those who wait.” Today, HYCU joins the prestigious ranks of venture-backed companies worldwide, and we are thrilled to announce an $87.5M funding round led by one of the world’s leading venture capital firms, Bain Capital Ventures with participation from Acrew Capital.
- HYCU Press Release: Bain Capital Ventures Leads $87.5m Series A Round to Accelerate Growth and Innovation for Boston-based HYCU®
- Wall Street Journal: Data Recovery Startup HYCU Bags $87.5 Million in Funding
- TechCrunch: HYCU raises $87.5M to take on Rubrik and the rest in multi-cloud data backup and recovery
- Street Insider: Bain Capital Ventures Leads $87.5m Series A Round to Accelerate Growth and Innovation for Boston-based HYCU®
- CRN: Multi-Cloud Data Protection Vendor HYCU Closes $87.5M Funding Round
- Cloud backup and recovery company HYCU raises $87.5M
- Boston Globe: Software startup HYCU raises $87.5m, plans to hire 100 employees in Boston
- Boston Business Journal: Cloud backup startup plans hiring spree with $87.5M in first VC financing
- Built In: HYCU Lands $87.5M Series A Led by Bain Capital Ventures, Plans 100 Boston Hires
- Crunchbase: The Briefing: Air Taxi Startup Lilium Going Public, Staffbase Raises $145M, And More
- DCIG: “In It to Win It” Mindset Explains the $87.5M Investment in HYCU
- Storage Newsletter: HYCU Closed $87.5 Million Series A
- VentureBeat: Cloud backup and recovery company HYCU raises $87.5M
- Architecting IT: HYCU Receives Series A Funding of $87.5 Million