HYCU Broadens End-to-End Service Monitoring Support for Citrix Infrastructure
We recently released version 3.1 of HYCU OBM Management Pack for Citrix. The HYCU OBM Management Pack (MP) for Citrix is an availability and performance management solution that extends end-to-end service monitoring capabilities of Micro Focus OBM for Citrix infrastructure, applications and desktops. It fully integrates topology, health, and performance data into the OBM Operations Console, providing an operations overview across Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, StoreFront, Provisioning Services and License Server environments and enables delivery of effective business service management.
With the latest release of HYCU OBM Citrix MP version 3.1, we are now providing the following important enhancements and features:
- Updated OBM MP for Citrix policies, aspects, template groups, tools, and dashboards.
- Added policy auto-deployment feature to simplify the configuration and deployment process by automatically deploying appropriate monitors to discovered Citrix components.
- Introduced OBM server local instrumentation directory, simplifying upgrade and support of HYCU MP for Citrix.
- Improved discovery of Citrix environment and error handling.
- Updated all Citrix product names according to Citrix recent product rebranding.
- Added support for:
- Operations Bridge Monitor (OBM) versions: 10.71, 10.80
- Operations Agent versions (OA) versions: 12.10, 12.11
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops (CVAD) versions 1811,1903,1906, 1909
- Citrix Provisioning (CPVS)versions: 1811, 1903,1906, 1909
- Citrix StoreFront (SF) versions: 1811, 1903,1906, 1909
- Citrix Licensing (CLS) versions: 11.16
Support for newer versions of OBM and Citrix will be available soon. To learn more about HYCU OBM Management Pack for Citrix, visit our HYCU OBM Management Pack for Citrix product page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested, we offer a 45-day free trial, more information on that is available here.